My photo
I am an artist, designer, and retired professional hairstylist. Also, a happy wife and fashion enthusiast. Here to connect, share, enlighten, and showcase glamour, along with glimpses from my romantic married life. So, welcome. Please stay awhile. Let's get to know each other. I hope you will enjoy your visit. Thank you for being here. Smooches!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Rose By Any Other Name....


Hello Darlings. My name is Sharon, but my Glamour Girl name is Sofia. What's yours? I think Sofia sounds sexy and exotic. Although, there are a few others that suit me just as well. I cringe when I think about how my father wanted to name me Theodosia. No offense to the Theos of the world, but that would have been grounds for a legal name change; for sure! Are you a Glamour Girl who's ever thought that another name might, better, fit who you are? I'm not referring to an alter ego here, but if you happen to have a glamorous alter, or actually changed your name....please, do tell.

1 comment:

  1. "Bella" By Any Other Name....Bella is plump in all the right places and her mouth is pouty, her eyes are beautifully round with long lashes. Her hair is bushy and her skin is perfectly brown! Bella sometimes likes her clothing tight and form-fitting and then there are other times she likes them full of air and flowing. Giving her that girlish feeling we all like to feel. Bella is never moody, there's no need...Life Is Good!

    ReplyDelete