My photo
I am an artist, designer, and retired professional hairstylist. Also, a happy wife and fashion enthusiast. Here to connect, share, enlighten, and showcase glamour, along with glimpses from my romantic married life. So, welcome. Please stay awhile. Let's get to know each other. I hope you will enjoy your visit. Thank you for being here. Smooches!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Me In The Boudoir....


 
I am a Glamour Girl to my very core, and I have always dreamed of being photographed as such. Tapping into my inner pin-up doll, at the ripe old age of 56, I've finally mustered the courage to allow someone to capture me at my most vulnerable. Stripped down of all insecurities. I reminded my sister, who assisted me during the shoot, that not even she had ever seen me changing clothes. And now, she and a total stranger would see all that I've always worked so hard to cover. Photographer Lisa Fleet has liberated me, and I want to do it again. This is just a sampling of the magic created during my boudoir session. She made me feel like a professional print model, and gave me an experience I shall never forget. Thank you, Lisa, for matching my outer beauty with my inner. I'm so proud of the work.


1 comment:

  1. Just happened to do a google search on my name (I know weird right) and came across this. I had a great time working with you. Pictures look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete