My photo
I am an artist, designer, and retired professional hairstylist. Also, a happy wife and fashion enthusiast. Here to connect, share, enlighten, and showcase glamour, along with glimpses from my romantic married life. So, welcome. Please stay awhile. Let's get to know each other. I hope you will enjoy your visit. Thank you for being here. Smooches!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Girl Loves Her Pearls....

I don't know about you, but I hate the cold feel of stainless. To warm my shower, I designed the panels to touch the ceiling. I, then, added a detachable gold and pearl bead trim, cascading into a tieback.
This vase was once completely copper. I wish I had the before picture, but I never can seem to remember to take a snap before a project. My first attempt at gold leafing certainly isn't flawless, though I feel its' little imperfections, give it character.
A favorite little romantic corner....His and Hers. I turned this wall urn into a treasure chest, of sorts. It's filled with an assortment of shiny, vintage gold jewelry and oversized pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment